Microsoft Edge has released a new Phoenix Visual Design however despite the great new design, this is sadly not enabled by default.
In this topic, I will show you how to amend your Edge settings to enable this.
- First, make sure that your Edge version is up-to-date
- Next, navigate to edge://flags
- In here, enable the following experimental flags
- Project Kodiak: Terminology Enabled - Project Kodiak: Look and Feel Enabled - Microsoft Edge Split Screen Enabled - Microsoft Edge rounded corners Enabled - Microsoft Edge basic title bar and tool bar Enabled - Microsoft Edge profile icon in title bar Enabled - Make rounded tabs feature available Enabled
- Now that you have enabled the flags, select Restart in the bottom right of the window.
- That's it! Your new layout is now live.
You can see a preview of this new design here: Click me